Stella-Maris - Broadstairs - Star of the Sea
This page points to many different places, museums, cinemas, clubs,
societies & activities.
For full details of events and attractions in the local area either check the website if available or contact the Broadstairs Visitor Information Centre on 0870 2646111. You can also
- Dickens House Museum, Victoria Parade.
- Crampton Tower Museum, The Broadway, about Thomas Crampton a Victorian engineer.
Items on display include Broadstairs Stage Coach, and six model railway layouts.
- Millennium Wall-Hanging, The Foyer, Pierremont Hall, High Street.
- North Foreland Lighthouse, North Foreland Road, the last lighthouse in the UK to be fully
automated in 1998.
- Palace Cinema, Harbour Street
- St Peter's In Thanet Church, St Peter's, Broadstairs
- , a famous local village tour
- Revolutions Skate Park, St Peter's
- Thanet Film Society, c/o Palace Cinema
- Broadstairs & St Peters Lawn Tennis Club
, off Callis Court Road
- Broadstairs Sailing Club
, Harbour Street.
- Broadstairs & St. Peter's Sea Angling Society
If you would like to see East Kent attractions
If you would like to have your place of interest, club, society or activity listed here please email me.
Back to top